Training Session Information 2017
To Be Announced
We will be meeting at the Henry Grube Education Centre, 245 Kitchener Crescent (MAP) on the north side of the Overlander Bridge) at 8:00 a.m. on the 5th and be returning to the Henry Grube at 2:30 p.m. on the 6th.
If you have not been given an application, download it here.
Basic equipment list includes:
- Bag lunch for the first day No food with peanuts!
- Sleeping bag
- Dish cloth
- Bowl,cup,spoon,plate, etc. A labelled freezer bag to put them in
- Clothing that is appropriate for all weather conditions.
- Appropriate footwear for hiking
- Watch/ alarm clock
- Day pack
- Water bottle
- Change of pants,socks (4 pairs), boots/shoes
- But do NOT bring :electronics, such as iPods, mp3 players (camera ok), candy, gum, or junk-food. Also, smoking is NOT allowed.
Meals and snacks will be provided, but please ensure that you inform us of any dietary restrictions or allergies.
If you are vegan you may need to supply some of your own food, as it is difficult to accommodate.
See you there,